Matteo
This is an Informal letter that I have done during my training in writing You will soon start a new job and need to move to another city for work. You have a friend who lives there. In your letter: - talk about your new job and reason for the move; - request help in finding somewhere to live; - tell them what kind of accomodation you are looking for. Dear Tom, I'm writing regarding my new job and my upcoming move to your city. I'm not sure if you know but, as I took a very good result in the last English exam, a company offered me a new job abroad. In particular, after a long interview with the company's CEO, considering the vacancies, told me that I could deal marketing in the office of London. It's a fantastic news, isn't it ? So I wonder if you can help me in finding a rent house in London. My new office is located in the center and as you know I can't stand the traffic so I'm looking for a small flat near the tube. Do you happen to know if there are apartments available in your neighbourhood ? Can you suggest where I can find a good real estate agency ? Let me Know , I'm looking forward very much to hearing from you. Bye M.
1

This is an Informal letter that I have done during my training in writing

You will soon start a new job and need to move to another city for work. You have a friend who lives there.
In your letter:
- talk about your new job and reason for the move;
- request help in finding somewhere to live;
- tell them what kind of accomodation you are looking for.

Dear Tom,
I'm writing regarding my new job and my upcoming move to your city. I'm not sure if you know but, after doing well on my last English exam, a company offered me a new job abroad.
In particular, after a long interview with the company's CEO, considering the vacancies, he told me that I could deal marketing (?) in the office of London. It's a fantastic news, isn't it ?
So I wonder if you can help me in finding a rent house to rent in London. My new office is located in the center downtown and as you know I can't stand the traffic so I'm looking for a small flat near the tube.
Do you happen to know if there are apartments available in your neighbourhood ? Can you suggest where I can find a good real estate agency ? Let me Know , I'm looking forward very much to hearing from you.
Bye
M.