I'm tired of corruption in Spain! Everytime that i watch the news,i read a newspaper , or simply i listen the radio, i notice about a new corruption case... I´m tired of that people that are dishonest and only think in earn money illegally while there are many citizens working really hard for many hours with a low salary and many hardship for survivor in this crisis in which we are. I hope that those "Bad people" back all the money that they have defrauded and then they go to jail.
1

I'm tired of corruption in Spain!

Every time that I watch the news,i read a newspaper , or simply i listen to  the radio,I notice about a new corruption case... I´m tired of that people that are dishonest and only think in earn about earning money illegally while there are many citizens working really hard for many hours with a low salary and many hardship for survivor in trying hard to survive this crisis in which we are in. I hope that those "Bad people"  give back all the money that they have defrauded and then they go to jail.

1 Every time is two words

2 'I' is always a capital letter

3 It is not necessary to repeat 'I' with second and third verbs.

The politicians take us for fools, Gema. I wish the law in our country was as hard as in other European countries, where corruption cases can be counted on the fingers of one hand.. but this is Spain! ;)
I absolutely agree with you, Jonatan. It's so disgusting to see the news because every day appears several news about corruption in our country. I can' t understand how the politicians, who are accuse of fraud (specially if it's related to taxpayer's money), they don't resign!!! It's so shameful.