Tan
live in Harbin I woke up at 6:00 this morning,only to find that the world outside is quite diffirent from today's:foggy everywhere and everything vanish. last night the world I saw was clear,yet a few hours later...smog came,cover everything,besides,smog is a serious pollution which most of Chinese northern cities is suffering now,AQI now has been rising to 800+,so everyday everybody has to wear a mask(of course for defending smog). The cause of smog is burning and industry,moreover the wind can't go through the tall buidings.The only way to deal with it is to wait for rain or snow. the bad weather ruins my weekend........good weather is the only way that can help to make it esay.....

life in Harbin

I woke up at 6:00 this morning,only to find that the world outside is quite different from today's:foggy everywhere and everything has vanished. last night the world I saw was clear,yet a few hours later...smog came,covering everything,besides,smog is a serious pollution which most of Chinese northern cities is suffering now,AQI now has been rising to 800+,so everyday everybody has to wear a mask(of course for defending protection against the smog).
The cause of smog is burning and industry,moreover the wind can't go through the tall buidings.The only way to deal with it is to wait for rain or snow. the bad weather ruins my weekend........good weather is the only way that can help to make it esay.....

<em>Great writing!</em>