yangyang
Herbs Today I went to see a traditional Chinese medicine,because I have begun to lose hair.The TCM said I've been under too much stress and not had enough sleep.I thought he was right because I prepared for my exam and always stayed up late recently.Then he wrote me a prescription and called a nurse find these herbs to me.Now the herbs are being boilled.It may takes about 2 hours to finish it.Maybe it can be bitter but I have to drink it everyday for about 1 months.(Here is a photo about my herbs)
2

Herbs

Today I went to see a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, because I have begun to lose hair. The TCM physician said I've been under too much stress and not had have not been getting <em>(keep the same verb tense)</em> enough sleep. I thought he was is right because I have been preparing for my exam and always staying up late recently. Then he wrote me a prescription and called a nurse telling her to find these herbs to for me. Now the herbs are being boilled. It may take about 2 hours to finish the concoction it.  Maybe it can will be bitter but I have to drink it every day for about a months. (Here is a photo about of my herbs)

@Olivia Thank you so much for your care.I'm a hiqh school student,our classes are really busy. We have to get up before 6:30 from Monday to Friday because we need to go to school to study in these days.When we finish school,it's already 22:00.Even on Sunday,we also have to go to school before 14:50.But I go to dance every Sunday morning,it may could be helpful.I hope you can find your to relax yourself and not to be stressful anymore:)
I hope your herbal tea helps. Stress is so bad for us, I'm a university student so I deal with stress a lot too. Last semester I had a lot of pain and anxiety in my body and trouble sleeping. I thought "something must be very wrong, maybe I'm sick?" I went to the doctor and they ran tests and found out it was just stress. Make sure you find ways to relieve your stress also. I like to drink herbal tea and I am now trying to make time to go to the gym or take a walk. I also started sculpting with polymer clay and drawing and painting, but it is very hard to make time to do any of these things with my school work, but I know now how important it is to manage stress before the stress starts to make you sick. Good luck with everything and get well soon!