Salvador
Please, check me Hi friend! I´m writing you this letter to tell you about an article that I have just written at the paper. This paper tells us different things for sleeping well. It show eight recommendations like, sleep only when you are tired, going the bed at the same time all days, trying to do exercise, having a relaxing time before you go to the bed and having a good, quiet and comfortable bedroom. I do a few things about this list like relaxing time before going to the bed, doing exercise all days and avoiding eat a strong food before going to the bed. I sleep well when I practice these things so I recommend you following these practices. I suggested you that you should avoid strong food before going to the bed and practice a lot of exercise all days like running or football. Other thing that you should do is have comfortable bedroom because a good bed provide you a good sleep. I hope you are right. Salva.

Please, check me

Hi friend!
I´m writing to you this letter to tell you about an article that I have just written at the paper. This paper tells us different things for sleeping well. It show shows eight recommendations like, this sleep only when you are tired, going the bed at the same time all days, trying to do exercise, having a relaxing time before you go to the bed and having a good, quiet and comfortable bedroom.
I do a few things about this list like relaxing time before going to the bed, doing exercise all days and avoiding eat a strong food before going to the bed. I sleep well when I practice these things so I recommend you following these practices.
I suggested you that you should avoid strong food before going to the bed and practice a lot of exercise all days like running or football.The Other thing that you should do is have comfortable bedroom because a good bed provide you a good sleep.

I hope you are right.
Salva.