Ruth2011
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hi, I'm interested in Middle East culture and want to learn a language which has a flowing sound and one I like the sound of. I have chosen Pashto because I'm also interested in Afghanistan. I'd also like to meet Afghani's, Middle Eastern and North African's online to find out more about the cullture of those countries and to engage in online chat from people in those nations to increase cultural awareness and mutual respect.
Hi! how are you? I like conversations with people, if you like to talk then message me.
Hi, I haven't been on here for a while. Life has been busy and very sad & hard for me as my mum passed away. I want to say hello to my long distance friends on this site. Hope you are all well.
I am not an Afghan, but I have many Afghan friends who are like family, and I have sorta been imeshed in their culture, so I'm sorta like a "cultural Afghan" haha, but I'm a Mexican American, a few things you should note; Afghans are not Middle Easterners, they are Central Asian, like Pakistanis, and Indians are South-Asians Also, I speak Pashto and Farsi (both Iranian Farsi and Afghan Dari Farsi) if you like, just message and I may be able to help you. Also, I see you like languages that flow, look into Arabic, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Turkish (especially) and Somali, but there's tons of languages that flow out there! Good luck!