Helga
Next summer I'm going to be married in the next summer . But before the wedding day come I should find a wedding dress, a good place for the wedding party that could be a restaurant or a cafe, prepare guest's list. I don’t know what type of the wedding dress I should choose. There huge amount of different models, colors, lengths, and the biggest trouble is: all of them look wonderful. I imagine that the restaurant would place near a pound or near a small lake. Decorator would make bouquets and decorate all tables, walls and small tables with flowers or bunch of flowers. There would be special table for my brides that would be decorated in special manner too. There will be the few guests, about 30 persons or less. We want to invite only the closest friends and relatives. By the way, I still have enough time to work out.
1

Next Summer

I'm going to be married in the next summer. But before the wedding day come I have to should find a wedding dress, a good place venue for the wedding party, that could be perhaps a restaurant or a cafe, and prepare a list of guests  's list.

I don’t know what type of the wedding dress I should will choose. There are a huge amount of different models, colors, lengths, and the biggest trouble is: all of them look wonderful.

I imagine that the restaurant should be would place near a pound or near a small lake. A decorator would make bouquets and decorate all the tables, walls and small tables with flowers or bunches of flowers. There would will be a special table for my bridesmaids that would should be decorated in a special manner way too.
There will only be the a few guests, about 30 persons or less. We want to invite only the our closest friends and relatives.

By the way, I still have enough time to work out.

Next summer

I'm going to be married in the next summer . But bBefore the wedding day comes, I should find a wedding dress, a good place for the wedding party, that could be a restaurant or a cafe, and prepare the guest's list.

I don’t know what type of the wedding dress I should choose. There are many huge amount of different models, colors, lengths, and the biggest trouble is: all of them look wonderful!.

I imagine that the restaurant would place be near a pound or near a small lake. The decorator would make bouquets and decorate all the tables, walls, and small tables with flowers or bunch of flowers. There would be special table for my brides that would be decorated in special manner too.
There will be the few guests, about 30 people persons or less. We want to invite only the closest friends and relatives.

By the way, I still have enough time to work it out.